We hope you enjoyed the holidays and are looking forward to the beginning of 2018. Get ready to pop the champagne and pull out the frosty paws because it is going to be the best year yet! In order to ensure that 2018 is one that you’ll never forget, we have some terrific tips for New Year’s Resolutions for none other than you and your best furry friend:
- Stay active & adventurous: Who doesn’t want to be healthy and have a great time simultaneously?! We sure do! So be sure take your pet on plenty of walks and to exciting places such as the dog park, trail, beach, and all around town. It’s good for both you and your four-legged friend(s). If your pet is in need of a new collar, harness, or leash, you know where to go! We’ll have your pet looking great and ready to go in our Handmade Soft Leather Dual Flat Collar and matching Handmade Soft Leather Dual Color Braided Leash!
- Make more time for play: You know your pet loves to spend quality time with you and playtime is a great bonding experience. After a long day at work it’s nice to unwind and break out the squeaky toy or play mouse! Another benefit is that playing with your pet will keep them feeling young and engaged. If he or she needs some new toys, you’re in the right place. What dog wouldn’t want a fun Bakon Squeaky Dog Toy or an entertaining Jigglerz Bunny-Squeaky Dog Toy?! And what cat wouldn’t love a Furry-Go-Round Cat Toy to paw at for hours or some of our Two Tone Short Hair Fur Mice with Feather Tails to chase all around the house?!
- Schedule a Check-up: Don’t forget to make an appointment for your pet at least once a year for their annual checkup. This can help give you a piece of mind knowing that your pet has been examined by a professional. We all want our furry friends to be as happy and healthy as possible! Also, don’t forget to schedule a yearly check up for yourself.
- Start a Savings Jar: As much as we hate to admit that our pets are aging, they are. As pets become older, their medical bills can become much heftier. By starting a savings jar, you will feel more prepared about future vet visits. And every once in awhile it doesn’t hurt to pull out of the fund for a new toy or treat! You can also begin a savings jar for yourself incase of an emergency.
- Make sure their tags are up to date: If you have not updated your pet’s information on their tags, be sure to do so. This will help increase the chances of having your pet returned in the unfortunate circumstance that he/she gets lost. It’s much better to be safe than sorry!
Follow these tips and you’ll be on the road to a happy and healthy year. Make it one that counts! Cheers to 2018!